Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sweet 16 Candy Poster!

What do you do for one of your cute young women who is turning 16 years old? A candy poster with advice on dating of course! And I bet if you asked them what they wanted they would tell you that, even before a car ;)

So here is what I came up with, and I just want to state that I LOVE Pinterest just as much as the next guy, or gal, but there is still something awesome about creating something with your own heart and mind. Even if you are using the "cheesy" part of one of those. I like to remind myself every once in a while that I can still create something with just the idea in my head. It makes me happy!


All you need is a poster board, markers, candy of your choice and a little "cheese" and you are set!

No comments:

Post a Comment